I used heavy-to-medium weight wool (a minor mistake I must say) and my musical note cotton fabric for lining.
The very same one I used for that Musical Note OP I posted here a few weeks ago.
I did some bead detailing too...a pain in the bum. But I love the texture.
I made a few mistakes...I should have chosen a lighter weight wool and used kasha lining. Bulky seams were a problem also. But the results were satisfying. I plan to make a few more of these and might sell them in a few boutiques downtown in my area. Overall, it took 6 hours to make and do all the patterning. Perhaps I'll also make a muff to match, once I get more black raschel and cluny lace.
My next attempt will be with pink wool and black + white detailing for a Sweet-goth Lolita feel.
Hope you guys like it:
Onyx seed beads and pearls. Raschel and cluny lace + grosgrain bows.