Paris is the first stop for my personal project, "Loli around the world". As some of you might have already know, I am starting this project to meet lolitas all over the world and the Paris meet has been really really successful.
I first met up with Julie and Jeanne for lunch at the nice japanese restaurant in Bastille. I didn't have any pictures of our food or us eating though.
And what is a loli meet in Paris without going to Baby, the stars shine bright?
The store front~!! *squeals* And we all know wad "soldes" means~ :3
More photos inside.
I spot something I want badly~! DX
Julie, Jeanne and the lovely salesperson in Baby~
There was this Marie Antionette One-piece that I loved so much~ I would've bought it straightaway if it was in pink, although the red one was also lovely. I couldn't resist trying it on.
excuse the messy hair
In my own clothes, photowhoring and babywhoring.
Gabrielle and Caroline joined us later in the store. :D
On a side note, there was another male salesperson there and he treated us to some strawberry yogurt drink. That was very sweet of him.
We headed to Starbucks later for a drink.
Julie (an even bigger baby whore than me~ lol~) and Gabrielle posing with their gifts~!!
Yes~!! I made little crowns for everyone for being so kind. I hope they like it~
Caroline with her crown, she has double eyelids and brown eyes to die for~
We headed down to Harajuku, where we met Lucie there. She was in a beautiful gingham dress which she loli-fied herself. There was like 4m worth of lace on the dress.
Unfortunately for me, Harajuku was closed. T___T
We headed to Boddywood instead. And I bought the skirt that Julie was wearing cause I loved it so much. It was more expensive definately but it was also on 30% sale so it eases the pain a little bit.
We headed down to alot more places after that; Junku (the Japanese bookstore), Galleries LaFayette (for Hello Kitty stuff).
we took a group photo but it's without Lucie~!! DX someone had to be the photographer.
And last photo for the post~!
Thank you my lovely Parisian lolitas for being so kind to me. I certainly hope to meet everyone again. :)
Some other random things
- Parisians do stare at people wearing lolita, but they mean no harm.
- Some of them walk by and say comments like "princess", "lovely", "cute". We even had sales person saying "kawaii" to us when we were walking around in Galleries Lafayette.
- Random people can just strike up conversations with us by the way they dress which I think is amazing because in Singapore everyone just stares.
- Lolita shoes are not made for cobberstone pavements.
- Long-sleeved cutsews are too hot for summer.
- It is very expensive to be a lolita in Europe
- There's only a small number of lolitas in Paris itself. But Baby store's items are sold out very quickly cause of regular patronage and tourists.
That's it for my Paris report~!! I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed myself there.