- Enough JSKs to make my wallet spin (round and round, in it's very deep, dark grave)
Sweet Lolita: Meta and IW
Plaid Lolita: Meta and Btssb
Aristo/Classical Lolita (ankle and knee length): VM and Meta
Black Prints: Meta and IW
Sailor and Classical: Meta and Btssb
First Brand and First Dress: Meta and F+F
- An odd collection of skirts. Sad, really.
- Shirtwaists, blouses, or such sundry, staring the ever popular white.
- Undergarments, unmentionables, bloomers and things that could be construed as naughty way back in the day.
- Stockings and some such, great to layer up on when winter hits and I need to treck to class with any skirt, loli or not. Handy things, these.
- Headdresses, bonnets and other accessories that make your head tilt.
Hankies are fun! Vintage and store bought non brand
- Almost forgot the coat, which is important due to the fact that I live damn near the arctic circle (read: in Michigan, they're pretty much interchangeable)
- Bonnets, tricorns and our other hats have been known to impart faux English accents, though are not returnable due to this rare side effect. Thank you for your inquiry.
Black topper is handmade by me, straw hats are non brand store bought
- Shoes, especially handy for when I can't reach the dishes since my cabinets are up waaaay too high for my shorty-McShortstuff-ness.
- Handbags are located to the immediate right of your emergency exit, in case of fire due to me trying to bake cookies. And failing miserably.
- Parasols are the perfect accessory for any dapper loli, or people who need them to reach the high set racks of clothing at WalMart.
- The rest of the works. Mmm interior decorating.
And my cellphone, because I adore cell phone charms (I'm going to turn into one of those people where the charms outweigh the phone). Hello Kitty and Btssb key.