So, we have all our genres and sub-genres of lolita fashion. Country, Sweet, Classic, Gothic, etc...
It is time to invent:
1. The best new genre.
2. The most challenging new genre. (Possible but with a huge fat risk of being ita-loli.)
3. The most ridiculous, painful idea ever to meet lolita fashion.
Here are mine.
1. Best new = 1930s. Stuff a classic movie starlet would wear, but with the lolita silhouette.
2. Most challenging = Greek and Roman inspirations. They did Wa-loli and Qi-loli, why not classic ancient Western dress?
3. Most ridiculous = Fur-themed. Forget fur accents passing as whatever, I mean FUR all over the place. I had a bunch of other stuff buzzing around in my head but they could probably go under most challenging. Fur is by far the most ridiculous.
FIRE AWAY, FOLKS~