Once again here are the details for the F+F Group Order. I have had lots of responses and just want to make sure that anyone who wants to can get in on this order. In the future I may not be able to start a group order because F+F caps off their orders at 200 pieces and I am starting to get very close to that amount. But for now....here you go :
I am planning on putting in another order for my store on April 10 and was wondering if anyone would like to order something? Unfortunately I won't be able to order shoes or boots because they told me that the discount for them is minimal and the shipping is not discounted, so it just won't be worth my while to order any even for my own site.
Here are the only guidelines I require:
- I would need payment up front through Paypal or credit card
- Shipping to one address per buyer no matter how much you order is:
- $8 for North America
- $12 for the Rest of the World
- This flat rate shipping applies to everything on my regular website as well if you want to combine items.
- The prices will be the same as what is posted on F+F, but the catch is that you MUST only order the regular sizes as listed on the site size chart and colors/fabrics available.
- NO Special orders or sizing as they slow everyone else's items down by a week or more.
- The order closes on Sunday, April 8 at midnight Pacific Standard Time.
It usually takes 3 weeks to get my clothing after the order is paid as they break the order up when they ship it to me. I do try to give a couple of updates throughout the process to make sure that everyone knows the status of our order. F+F has informed me that they have added more sewing facilities to help bring the waiting time down.
Again, for those of you who don't know me, I am a small retailer online at www.retroscopefashions.com and I also have an Ebay store at Retroscope Ebay Store with excellent feedback. I sell some regular gothic clothing (which I am slowly phasing out at below retail prices), F+F makes clothing for me with my own labels and I carry handmade parasols made in New Orleans, purses shoes etc.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to give me your shipping and billing address plus full name for online billing by credit card. I will try to answer everyone's questions very quickly.
Fan Plus Friend