Improved idea thanks to comments. More comments welcomed.
The idea is a free listing page for loli-items. This is mainly for one-time sellers or people looking to sell their loli things for spending money. On the site there will be pictures will be posted and a direct link to buyer's email.
It will looks something like this
AppleSugar:Special Finds and Sales (page in progress)
How is it different from LJ like egl_shop, egl_trade, etc. Sometimes I miss the sells on LJs because I am not always online and having to track back many pages of different communities to look for sale posts can be tedious. So this site will provide constant listings that people can browse through at anytime. Each page will hosts 45 items for easy browse through. Not completely different from existing services online or from selling LJs, but it can be a better organizer for communities that would like to use this idea to clear the main page of sales post.
1)Items not sold can only be reposted in the market 5 times. After the 5th time the seller gets one last chance in a different market designated for final repost of items unsold the past 5 times.
2)Owners can repost items after 5 days on the site of not being sold
3)Perhaps work with community that wishes to limit traffic of sales post from the main community by redirecting sales (on-hand items by members) to host site.
4)Work with mods of community to allow consolidated advertising for multiple items under one ad posted by the market site.
5)Possible to make it paypal verified sellers only.
Improvement for idea
1) Posts that has been there for more than a 7 days will be automatically deleted.
2) All posts will go through a mandatory screening by moderators to prevent random non-loli things from showing up.
3) Sellers will be monitored and Buyers will also be monitored-Feedback system
There will be a Mailing list for buyers and sellers. If a buyer does not pay on time or is a deadbeat then their username will be mailed out to the sellers. If a seller does not deliver after purchase they will be banded from the site.
4) All sellers will be bind to a legal commitment to the site to provide good service or they will be banned and hunted. They will need to provide a real mailing address for the site. And this mailing address will be verified by a contract that requires the seller to send back to the site. If they are fraud then the contract agreement will be sent to their local law enforcement agency for investigation. (harsh but true, can be done, and will be done to protect the users).
5) The site will be kept small and known mainly to LJ lolita related communities only.
6) The items on the site must be real items and not promises of "to be" made items. These items must be ready to be packed and shipped upon payment.
What do you think?