sakurahiyama wrote in egl 😊chipper

FanPlusFriend review - 3 dresses



First time doing a review! I have a lot of FanPlusFriend stuff and I love it but I never got around making a review. So here it is, one for the last package I received. Hopefully this won't get lost among a sea of wardrobe posts. Speaking of wardrobes mine is almost entirely F+F but I still don't have pics of everything. Since most of it is carefully folded and stored in individual bags (I don't have much space but my lolita collection has grown quite a bit), it'll take a long while preparing everything. Well, at least enjoy this review for now. I'm not exactly an expert on the matter though, I do lolita mostly casually.

http://sakurahiyama.livejournal.com/647.html

I've posted it on my LJ and not here because it's image heavy and they are bigger than 500x800. Any input is appreciated~ :3