Harajuku Hearts is celebrating its One Year Anniversary!!
Amazing how quick one year past after opening a store in San Francisco.
To celebrate our One Year Anniversary,
we will be doing Double Point Card Event on 11.19.11 ~ 11.20.11
Purchase anything from Harajuku Hearts,
and you will receive double the points you usually get!!
We are having huge new shipments from:
The items will be available for purchase starting 11.19.11
Also Putumayo sent us a special novelty for our One Year Anniversary!
2012 Putumayo Calendar and New Putumayo Postcard
The Calendar is not just an ordinary present.
It has an autograph from the Designer of Putumayo!!
The calendar is not for sale, and we only have limited quantity.
The first customers to buy more than $100 from Harajuku Hearts items will receive this special gift.
Please come join our celebration!!
( Collapse )
Anyway - seems like a great chance for a huge meet-up!
I'm curious about a dress from Bodyline. I don't even know how it's called and there are two entries at the online shop of Bodyline!
I would really like to see some pictures to get an idea of the true color. Especially the green version ♪
- All under 2200 yen socks below are reduced to 1500 yen this weekend ONLY.
- All winter coats receive a 10% discount this weekend ONLY.
- 2012 Calender Fair will start on November 19th.
There are also a small restock of the Meta Autumn Lucky Pack http://www.u-u-u.jp/SCART5/eindex.cgi?id=132e2118&w2=2
When I go to the site, all I see is a GoDaddy website place holder. I am confused.
Did Caro-chan decide to stop blogging? o_o
I got an email from the owner of Apricot (goes by the alias Anri) and she answered a few questions.
Apricot will now be known as Dear Margaret and I'm not sure if the site URL is going to be the same or different but I'm sure Anri will let me know if anything changes.
Information that would be of interest:
1) She'll be able to ship items via EMS. She'll probably ship using air mail too if requested but please know that packages sent from Korea via air mail CANNOT BE TRACKED.
2) We're both working together to get a Paypal account set up so that anyone can order.
3) Antique Posy will not be available any longer because she cannot find the lace/braid for the dress. However, Modern Lady II, Modern Lady, and Herringbone Ribbon might be available if there is enough interest and if she can find the fabric.
4) Usually there is a size S, M, L. If you want a slight adjustment from the sizes given (like take or add a centimeter or two), she'll be able to do that for free. However if you want something to be significantly larger or smaller, she'll have to charge extra. So I THINK that it means she'll do custom sizing but it might also be a case-by-case thing (just putting that out there to not get your hopes TOO high.)
5) Overseas shipping might be possible starting December, or at least that is her goal.
6) Prices will be higher than what is listed on the website right now due to fabric costs going up.
I'm very excited and I hope that all of this will be possible! I'm definitely keen on Nostalgia Garden, Modern Lady II, Herringbone Ribbon, Modern Lady, and Classical Detective.
If you have any questions for her, leave them here and I'll email them to her the next time I hear back from her :)
Online-store advance Novelty Fair ・Limited item sale
We'll start advance novelty fair of the online-store from Friday, November 18th.
We'll give the "Gentle Bear" to the customers who purchased more than 30,000 yen during the novelty fair period.The order received before November 18 is not applied to Novelty.
Order more than 50,000 (includes tax) which includes the coat will be 10% discount from Friday, November 18th to Wednesday, November 30th.
We'll sell the following limited item for the online-store:.
- Clockwork Tea Party necklace(Gold x Navy)
- BABY original three buttons set
- PANDRA one piece dress set
- Milky Rail Train, clock trunk bag (Camel brown ※Limited color)
And already posted for sale, wouldn't this be great for holiday parties, a Tartan check jumper skirt ＆ head bow SET 10,500yen http://www.babyssb.co.jp/shopping/baby/jumper/135238.html
p.s. And I'm so wanting the AntP Treasure box bag http://www.babyssb.co.jp/shopping/ap/bag/107P971.html
They were sold out but have been popping in and out of stock the past few days. *sigh* But it is so spendy.
1. Learning to read Japanese just so you can order from Japanese websites.
( Collapse )
Do any of u guys have some off white shoes that you can recommend to me?
Thanks in advance :)