Hello members of egl
I work for the Japan tourism board (not-for-profit organization focusing on Japan Tourism Promotion) and I came across a tour offered by Hankyu Travel to attend the Magical Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel, Tokyo. I do not work for Hankyu Travel
, so I hope promoting this tour will be allowed.
The tour is limited to 20 Pure Maidens (hehe) only.Includes:
- 2-night accommodation
- Transportation fees with English-speaking concierge
- Total assistance by English-speaking concierge during the tea party
Tour details can be found here.
- BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT original cup & saucer
- Handshake and memorial session with Gothic Lolita fashion models
- 20% discount voucher valid at BSSB valid at domestic boutiques in Japan