Hello everyone! I've been thinking about this idea for a long time and I figure why not throw it out there. I've seen Lolita musicians like Nana Kitade and Kanon Wakeshima, but I've never seen a Lolita band. If there are some, please let me know!
I'm an overall artist which includes being a musician and writer. I've played piano since I was six, taught myself how to play guitar a few years ago, and I've sang all my life in different choirs and such. I don't have a place in mind to practice or professional equipment, but perhaps others do. If enough people are interested in being apart of this project in any way, we can hold auditions. For now, this will be a fun experiment. If things start to work out, perhaps we can perform at different conventions, Japanese related events, etc. I have a lot of ideas for this band like character personas and such. If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading and rock on, lolis~! \m/ > o < \m/
- I plan on being lead vocalist in this band.
- As for character personas, this can go a few ways:
1) Originally, I thought each band member would portray a different style of lolita (sweet, punk, classic, etc.) and portray that character to our audience.
2) We can also make up names for our characters.
3) We can be like the Gorillaz and make a cartoon band. This would be helpful if the band can't meet up regularly for practice.
4) We can combine a mixture of all the ideas.
It occurred to me the other day that I didn't hear anything resolving this, and it was worrying me. Have all our missing Lolitas from the Japan earthquake been found yet? Sorry for bringing up such a dreary subject.