I know I'm not the only one curious to see what the inside looked like *o*! Cute! I wish I could see more of the Harajuku Hearts side too though!
( Collapse )
I really wish I could add more Arthur and Eames in this, but since Cobb is the real focus of the movie and Ariadne is the only girl aside from Mal, I'm pretty satisfied with it.
( Collapse )
I'm a bit confused here... When you look at the mantle on the site, it's not on the reserve page, and it doesn't have the "reserve" symbol over it. Yet when you look at the mantle's product page innocent-w.jp/shopping/104605/index_e.ht
So I'm perplexed; is it still up for reserve or isn't it?
I am interested in learning more about the lifestyle of a Lolita, I am currently in my final year at university and researching the Lolita subculture in particular...I would be most grateful if you could spare some time to answer the questions below? You wouldn't be named and all answers would be used solely in my own work :)
Thanks in advance!
1. What does Kawaii mean to you?
2. How do you feel about icons such as “Hello Kitty”?
3. Do you class yourself as a Lolita? If yes, what does being a Lolita mean to you?
4. When did you start wearing Lolita and who influenced you?
5. Do you participate in any conventions/events/meet-ups for Lolita’s?
6. Where do you go when wearing Lolita, or where would you like to go?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. Who are your idols?
9. What are your favourite brands? E.g. Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Angelic Pretty…
10. Do you dress this way for yourself or to receive attention?
11. Do you ever attract unwanted attention? E.g. from older men…
12. Do you feel that people create fantasies involving Lolita’s I.e. fetishise you?
13. Do you dress in Lolita clothing daily? Or is it your own fantasy that you live out only so often?
14. What image do you feel you portray? One of child-like innocence, or one of rebellion?
15. When not wearing Lolita what do you wear?
16. Do you socialise with any other subcultures? E.g. Goths, Gyaru…
(The following questions are more specific to Japanese born Lolitas, however please feel free to answer these, as a resident in Japan you may have opinions on these.)
17. How do you feel about Western Lolita’s? E.g. those within the UK, USA…
18. Do you feel Western Lolita’s understand the lifestyle? Or do you feel they are trying to copy Japanese Lolita’s?
19. Does it upset you when foreigners/tourists ask for photographs?
20. Do you feel Western tourists misunderstand the Lolita style?
A few more I was thinking about adding were
The Shameless Promoter
The Needless Showoff
The Obvious Troll
EDIT: thank all of you for your good advice and compliments!
I'll be sure to be adding the rest of them soon
EDIT 2: Ok, done updating. I added 6 more, I believe....