The Daily Frill is now OPEN for submissions. *Last call for opening submissions to go into the blog on opening day*
However we have a few rules and regulations...
1. Spell check please, no net speak / aim speak
2. NO HOTLINKING
3. All photos you submit MUST belong to YOU.
4. Anything you submit cannot be posted anywhere else, not to daily lolita, not to egl, not to your lj, or your own blog. This goes for text as well as photos. It can't have been submitted to any other related online publication, because of copyrights and conflict of interest. AFTER your submission is published to the blog you are free to show it anywhere you want.
5. NO personal attacks. Everything submitted is read by the staff of 9 girls, we will notice if you try to slip a personal attack in.
6. Only submit articles related to the content of the blog - use common sense, if its something unrelated, we don't care about it, and therefore will not publish it.
7. In the event your submission is denied, you will be notified with a reason and we will destroy our copy of it and you are free to publish it elsewhere.
8. For the Ask a Lolita section; you are free to submit Questions only. The entire staff will be choosing someone to be the 'lolita'. She will not be publicly disclosed and will remain anon for as long as she takes the role. If she comes out to the public as the 'lolita', She will be replaced.
9. Plagiarism = bad, if something is submitted that has evidence of being plagiarized , you will be perma-banned from making submissions.
10. if you submit something that you got permission to use, you have to submit written permission from the original owner.
11. If you are submitting a video, it must be uploaded to youtube first. do not disable embedding.
EVERYTHING must be submitted BY THE 25th of THIS MONTH, in order to be considered for the 'opening edition'.
What we are currently looking for.
1. Submissions for Lolita FML see : http://www.fmylife.com/
*will be anon*
2. Questions for 'Ask a Lolita'
3. Crafting/sewing DIY
4. Short one-shot comics
6. Reviews / please be as detailed as possible.
7. Event reports
8. Just about anything on " http://community.livejournal.com/egl/13477063.html
If what you write is currently being covered by another person you will be informed, In the Byline please put your LJ name as well as your real name. NO fake names please. If you are uncomfortable with your full real name, just put your first name.
Please send all submissions to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please when emailing us submissions, have photos unedited in large size, do not embedd photos into a .doc file keep them as jpg or gifs.
We are also taking submissions for ADSPACE.
First month free; after that, for premium homepage ads $20/three months, and subpages $10/three months.
Ads will be 250px x 250px
All money generated from adspace will go 100% towards the site, the site is hosted on the same server as the database, so we need the money to pay for the blog, the space and everything that goes with it. We will be checking your feedback on the database, before we publish your ad.
Please send all ad submissions to : email@example.com
Edit: As we have noticed many people have attempted to join thedailyfrill
, please understand that the comm exists for admins and mods of the blog ONLY, as to be an easier method for us staff to communicate to each other about the blog and what we need to do. the egl mods have their own comm, and we have ours. Please understand this.