( Collapse )
Sorry for posting this here but it is my last choice.
I am looking for Lolita_yuuko
She was in a baby group order with me and paid for her item but not for shipping and fees which i collect after i get the items. She has been out of contact for over a month almost two now and I would really like to get her items to her.
Everyone really seemed to enjoy the Shoes and Socks Photo Theme, so maybe it's time for a new one.
I was thinking Loli Headgear? Like taking pictures of your headresses, bows and hairstyles to share with the rest of egl.
Or maybe sharing your Loli Wardrobe again. I really liked getting to see what was in everyones closet~!
If you agee say "Aye"~!
(edit: sorry my coding went crazy)
1) Most, if not all, of the eBay sellers which custom make clothing, save fan+friend, are rubbish and a waste of money, right? So much negative that it's hard to remember if any of them have real positive feedback from people who are looking for something other than cosplay!
2) I'm bigger than average (height and measurements-wise) and I'm a beginning sewer. I'm planning to buy a ton of clothing off of fan+friend in the near future, but I don't like the look of their petticoats. I'd love at least a couple petticoats and a pair of bloomers or two. Is this something I'm better off ordering or something I could put together with a quick trip to the Walmart crafts section and a couple of hours?
3) Lastly, brand socks. I LOVE them, but how do they do on us American girls? I'm sure they'd be shorter on me, since I have my longer calves and bigger feet (10" long foot and 16" long calves) but would they look silly? Maybe I'm being cheap here, but I'd hate to spend $100+ on many pairs of Angelic Pretty socks that I love only to be disappointed when they finally arrive.
Thank you all in advance for any help you give!!
Does anyone know of a couple good and accurate faqs about the beginnings of EGL, Gothic&Lolita and Amaloli?
Like BTSSB started in 1988, right...? but how did it start? what about Angelic Pretty, how did it start? Was there amaloli type stuff before that? I'm curious how the movement started.
please don't just respond with "OMG MANA", I want the whole story of the different parts (including amaloli, not just EGL!)
still working on my book (which will have some gothic and lolita parts to it)
the update is that it will probably be out later this year. Keep your fingers crossed!!
What I really wanted to make a post about was Roccoco clothes! I was at my grandma's house over the weekened and she has this really pretty tapestry of French royalty in the 18th century. It got me thinking of the (crap) 2006 movie Marie Antointte and especially two of the dresses Kirsten Dunst wears - the one at her birthday party and the one with the strawberry print. Anyone got screen caps of that movie?
Thanks for looking~! n_n
I have been looking for something similar to Celga or Rinkya service, but then does korean stuff. Does anyone know a site or someone who can order things off Korean websites for me?
Thanks in advance! ^^
(Mods: I hope this post is allowed; if not, then please delete it)
I know a while ago there was a post about cute loli-esque swimsuits, and Delia's Strawberry and Gingham Line was a pretty big hit. For those that missed it, they are HERE. I am on their mailing list, and just got this month's free shipping code. I thought I'd share it with everyone. You have to spend over 25.00, but that is not a problem if you are using it for the swimsuits. This is the "good" code, the one they have listed on the site is only for orders over 75.00.
The Code is: DTEW25
I'm getting the black strawberry onepiece. (Black you say? What a surprise!)
If so, we should meet up on Saturday.
I'm not going in Loli wear.
But my friend is.
And It would sure be awesome to get a pic with all the Washington Loli's.
( I have the red one )
There haven't been many picture posts laaately really...so I'll just share something 'cause I'm bored and fat and made a delicious crumbly top apple pie with star crust.
( Collapse )
This weekend Little Tokyo in LA is having a small Cherry Blossom Festival. Are any lolitas going?
I just found out about it and am going with some friends of mine. Just curious if anyone else is too!
Details and such here. Hope you can make it!
Should I try to email them again, or should I wait until it's been a week? How long has it taken them to get back to you? Do they always take this long with emails?
that my grandmother made for my promotion dress.
( Collapse )
1) I'm going to be in Washington D.C., New York City, and Niagara Falls over the next week, so if there are any lolitas around feel free to wave or say hi or something? (not really a question, but I love meeting new people.)
2) I've been away from the internet for about 2 weeks, and I'm wondering if the Kinokuniya in NYC still sells BtSSB? And if so, is there like a map, or an address or something?
( Collapse )
i found a pretty cutsaw on a auction but i don't know how to find some one to make shopping commsion for (bad english i know)
me? i searched in egl couldn't find anything about it, i read the faq and when i click on the memoires link it's all white in the window..so help?