New J-Fashion / Cosplay Website

Announcing a new website that would like to have a heavy Lolita Fashion focus. Please read on and help us work on making this the site YOU would like it to be (instead of a site we guess you'd like to see)
Hello guys,
I've recently been pulled into helping launch a website focused around J-fashion and Cosplay called www.Cosplaycrisis.com .
(Is has a lot to do with why I've been MIA)
This website has a dual-focus but we're definitely going to me Lolita-centric (I mean, come on, the Editor-in-Chief is so rori) and looking for input. I'm currently trying to figure out what kinds of articles you folks would like to see the most and I really want this to be a source of information that could be enjoyed by the EGL community. The software and server behind this site is very robust and we can become an archive resource for the future.
One of my current goals is to try to attend and report on events within our budget / ability and to go further out to more lavish, exotic places as the site grows. I'm very interested in collaborating with members of the Lolita community for interviews focusing on specific topics (how to become a DYI Lolita, what shopping services people feel most comfortable using, so on) and figuring out what kinds of news you guys would like to be kept informed about (we can do "breaking news" series release announcements if that's something people would like).
So what kinds of stuff would you like to see on such a site?
What kind of stuff would you absolutely HATE to see?
I'd really like to talk this out / hash this out with everyone.
