book_of_daedra wrote in egl 😊accomplished Victoria Australia

Listens: 2Cellos

Wardrobe Post 2016



Hi my names Clare and this is my first EGL wardrobe post. I've been into Lolita for a year now, my style's still a bit all over with Sweet, Classic and some gothic showing up too. Anyway I hope you enjoy.



Main Pieces




Bodyline l483 in black (the print on this is backwards)




bodyline l483 in Red, this JSK was part of my first order from bodyline along with some red tea-parties (the print on this is not backwards)




Angelic Pretty-Heart pockets JSK in black, This was my first brand piece and it made me fall in love with Oldschool Sweet. Not sure if I was able to pick it up on the camera but the red in the tartan sparkles.




Innocent World-Marionette Theater in green- This was my first piece of brand that I got brand new, I've been trying to get into more fairytale prints and Classic pieces.




Bodyline Cake skirt, I really love the Oldschool feel of this skirt.




Oldschool skirt- Handmade by me, I also have another skirt like this with out lace but it is in repair at the moment.




Tartan op- Infanta, This was my first ever lolita piece I think I got it when I was 11 at One Day in Paradise.

Blouses


top row; Bodyline, handmade, Ted baker and the rest is off brand.
(I did have a beige blouse that I made to go with my Innocent world Jsk but it needs major repair)

Outerwear



All offbrand but the red Dangerfield cardigan.

Headwear



Offbrand



Vintage



Vintage



Black and brown are offbrand and the grey one is Vintage.







All are handmade by me other than the fake flowers.

Accessories, Shoes and Socks.







wristcuffs are made by me, gloves are vintage. Necklaces and such are all offbrand



Socks; Innocent world x2 and ergi by piratessan, the rest are offbrand.



Vintage x2, Bodyline x3 and Rivers


That's it for my wardrobe this year. I'm hoping to get more Oldschool sweet and gothic pieces through the year because as I said my style is still all over the place.I am open to suggestions about my wardrobe and such.

Thank you for looking.