Where The Black Sheep Meet Skirt Review (Positive!)
While browsing Etsy for affordable lolita skirts, I found a shop called WhereTheBlackSheepMeet. The shop sells lovely custom-sized, handmade lolita skirts for $25-30 (USD). Deciding to give this indie brand a try, I ordered this skirt:

The owner then contacted me and apologetically informed me that she didn't have enough of that particular fabric to make the size that I requested. She offered to send me the slightly smaller skirt shown in the picture or make the skirt using this similar fabric:
[Spoiler (click to open)]
I honestly like this fabric a little better anyway, and I let her know that the new fabric would work with my coords just fine and that I wouldn't mind the new fabric. She happily thanked me and let me know that she'd make and ship it ASAP.
After ordering it on the 8th of February, it came on the 16th, which is quick, especially considering that in that time frame, it was made from scratch and then shipped to the other side of the country.
I am very happy with the result:
[Spoiler (click to open)]
It is absolutely lovely and well-made!
[Spoiler (click to open)]
Waistband (Above)
Bottom ruffles (Below)
[Spoiler (click to open)]
Heres how it looks with a petticoat underneath (it's my F+F petti):
[Spoiler (click to open)]
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and will certainly buy from the shop again!

The owner then contacted me and apologetically informed me that she didn't have enough of that particular fabric to make the size that I requested. She offered to send me the slightly smaller skirt shown in the picture or make the skirt using this similar fabric:
[Spoiler (click to open)]

I honestly like this fabric a little better anyway, and I let her know that the new fabric would work with my coords just fine and that I wouldn't mind the new fabric. She happily thanked me and let me know that she'd make and ship it ASAP.
After ordering it on the 8th of February, it came on the 16th, which is quick, especially considering that in that time frame, it was made from scratch and then shipped to the other side of the country.
I am very happy with the result:
[Spoiler (click to open)]

It is absolutely lovely and well-made!
[Spoiler (click to open)]

Waistband (Above)
Bottom ruffles (Below)
[Spoiler (click to open)]

Heres how it looks with a petticoat underneath (it's my F+F petti):
[Spoiler (click to open)]

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and will certainly buy from the shop again!
