Tea-length petticoats
I'm making myself a tea-length jsk and I am having trouble deciding what petticoat I should buy for it. I want to buy the petticoat first before I make the jsk so I know that it will fit the petti well. All the petticoat reviews I have seen have all been for regular knee-length petticoats, but I am looking for something that will be about mid-calf length (I'm 5'8 so fairly tall as well which doesn't help).
I'm drawing inspiration from Moitie's longer length dresses, like these


Malco Modes 8080 would be the perfect length for me, but it looks as if it would give virtually no poof at all. I'm not looking for a large amount of poof, since I am going for a more elegant, classical silhouette, but I do want some poof. I will be using Advanced Digital Textiles' cotton sateen, which I suppose is a medium-weight fabric, so it needs to be able to hold up well to that.
Classical Puppets A-line long petticoat Is the only other option I have found, apart from going brand which I would rather not do if I can avoid it. It looks like it would have too much poof and wouldn't be long enough for what I want.
If anyone has any worn pictures of these pettis, or knows of any others I could consider, that would be really helpful. Thanks
I'm drawing inspiration from Moitie's longer length dresses, like these



Malco Modes 8080 would be the perfect length for me, but it looks as if it would give virtually no poof at all. I'm not looking for a large amount of poof, since I am going for a more elegant, classical silhouette, but I do want some poof. I will be using Advanced Digital Textiles' cotton sateen, which I suppose is a medium-weight fabric, so it needs to be able to hold up well to that.
Classical Puppets A-line long petticoat Is the only other option I have found, apart from going brand which I would rather not do if I can avoid it. It looks like it would have too much poof and wouldn't be long enough for what I want.
If anyone has any worn pictures of these pettis, or knows of any others I could consider, that would be really helpful. Thanks
