tiger_flickan wrote in egl 😡stressed Sweden

problems contacting lockshop, anyone have the same problem?

Hello! i ordered two wigs from lockshopwigs. One had mould in the plasticbag on the papercircle and it was a bit wet inside.
the wig smells like mould.

i tried to contact lockshop directly i opened the package up. i took pictures of it and everything.

I have now contacted them about 3 times or 4. I  only gotten mail from them about my old order about missplaced tracking number. and i ordered the wig again, and wrote in the message i would like to get a refund of the other one.

I tried to cancel this one (yeah i know ive become a pain as a customer by now). but have heard nothing from them. Just got a email about the order being preparated.(? bad english)

My hairdresser adviced me to send it back. that washing was no point, She said mould is not good for health reasons.

does anyone have this problem too? I just can't get any reply from them. How should i go about this? it feels like they are ignoring me.