milo_ceane wrote in egl 😦tired

Storing loose leafs tea

Hello!

This is not entirely lolita related, but I would guess that a lot of you drink tea, so I might as well ask this here. (Plus it will help keeping this community alive :p)

I love tea, I drink a lot of tea all the day, and I start having quite a lot of different kinds of teas (15-20). Until now, I stored them in their original package, but it's only little bags and they are not very pretty. I would like to offer my teas a better storage. :)
I have thought of using empty spices pots but it would take a while to empty enough pots to store all the different teas! Also, I have many of different types of tea but not a very big quantity of each of them (I can fill maximum half a glass with each of them).

For those who use this kind of tea here, do you have a pretty or cute way to store it safely? I would love to hear your ideas!

Thank you in advance! :)

Milocéane