JSKs without blouses?
(Just a foreword, it's my first time posting here, so sorry if I break any rules)
I'm getting a co-ordinate together for something in November, and so far, there's a JSK, tights, shoes (coming), and a few accessories (No head-thing/petticoat yet). I know a bit about lolita fashion, and I understand that usually, blouses are worn under JSKs.
Here's the problem-- I'm Australian, and I have no idea how hot it'll be (It'll be late spring, when it starts to get pretty hot). So, in cases like this, is it okay to forgo the blouse, or is there any alternatives to wearing one. Or can I get recommendations for cheap sheer blouses?
The dress is Putumayo's Classical Time JSK in black http://putumayo.co.jp/SHOP/43240016.html
I'm getting a co-ordinate together for something in November, and so far, there's a JSK, tights, shoes (coming), and a few accessories (No head-thing/petticoat yet). I know a bit about lolita fashion, and I understand that usually, blouses are worn under JSKs.
Here's the problem-- I'm Australian, and I have no idea how hot it'll be (It'll be late spring, when it starts to get pretty hot). So, in cases like this, is it okay to forgo the blouse, or is there any alternatives to wearing one. Or can I get recommendations for cheap sheer blouses?
The dress is Putumayo's Classical Time JSK in black http://putumayo.co.jp/SHOP/43240016.html
