BIG boob problems
Hey, so I have a problem, I recently gained some weight during a stressful period in my work and academic life and I also moved across the country to live with my fiancé which wasn't easy either. Anyhow, enough venting. After months of not having time to wear Lolita. I tried on a dress to go out with my fiancé and then another and then a blouse and skirt. I realised that I've gotten bigger. I didn't really notice it while I was wearing nothing but T-shirts and skirts with stretch waistbands. I have a bust that has always been significantly larger than the rest of my figure. But now I'm 107cm around the bust and a 80cm or so waist. My main problem is that even though some pieces finally fit my waist zippers won't go past my chest and buttons are about pop. I heard chest binders help, but that sounds hot and uncomfortable, and I don't want to look flat, I want to look womanly. I also heard somethings about bullet bras helping a lot because they lift the breast but I don't think they minimize so I'm skeptical. I havetwo minimizers and they hardly do a thing. I just need advice and help. I don't feel plus-sized but I'm having plus-sized lolita problems which is kind of depressing.
