This Dress
Well a couple months ago I purchased this dress from bodyline

Not sure why I thought the white petticoat was a part of it. But I got the dress, or coat and to a shocking suprise it was only the black dress. Now I am trying to find out how to coord this. I Have this Baby Skirt (At least I think its this one)
And I was plannig on putting this under the bodyline dress. Then perhaps my boots

And some nice gothic accesories.
I would like to know your opinion and critique on this outift. This dress has been a challenge, and I want to use it

Not sure why I thought the white petticoat was a part of it. But I got the dress, or coat and to a shocking suprise it was only the black dress. Now I am trying to find out how to coord this. I Have this Baby Skirt (At least I think its this one)

And I was plannig on putting this under the bodyline dress. Then perhaps my boots

And some nice gothic accesories.
I would like to know your opinion and critique on this outift. This dress has been a challenge, and I want to use it
