Petticoat review for melikestea PT10 - with direct comparison to Classical Puppets bell shape!
Melikestea is probably less well known in the English-speaking lolita community than she should be, as she makes fantastically cheap, well constructed petticoats that are within the budget of most lolitas. Hence I bring you a review.
Click here for the full review and all pictures
I bought PT-10 off her, which would not have been my first choice but was the only one left in stock! I wrote a full review on my blog, but overall I would say it is an inexpensive bell shaped petticoat that performs as well as Classical Puppets under heavier fabrics, but less well under light fabrics. It is made of tulle, so wear something under it or it will scratch your legs.
And, of course, the photo comparison - under two layers of velvet no less!
Click here for the full review and all pictures
I bought PT-10 off her, which would not have been my first choice but was the only one left in stock! I wrote a full review on my blog, but overall I would say it is an inexpensive bell shaped petticoat that performs as well as Classical Puppets under heavier fabrics, but less well under light fabrics. It is made of tulle, so wear something under it or it will scratch your legs.
And, of course, the photo comparison - under two layers of velvet no less!
