dorkle_07 wrote in egl

Pictures: Le Portrait De Marie JSK from Krad Lanrete

My JSK has finally arrived! I practically pounced on the mailman when I saw the red and white polkadot envelope (which seems to be a clobba signature)



I ordered it in a medium, which fits snug but not too tight (the armpit area is tight however, but I'll deal with it because it's so lovely). Due to my long legs/tall frame it falls above the knee (not a ton though.)

Anyway here are tons of photos!

170
171
172
173
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
200
201
202
203
204

And last but not least a crappy picture I took just now. I don't have a petti but I have a nice puffy skirt that I tried on underneath just to get an idea of how it will look with puff. It's amazing what shape does to a dress!!!

jskpic (pardon my terrible everything. I'm just trying it on before I put on my pajamas and go to bed!)