Mysis Taobao store... original casual lolita/otome/fairy kei items??
Hello to all,
i found some very adorable casual lolita, maybe going more into otome or fairy kei and also gothic items but i'm not sure how i can order them? I suppose they are all on preorder and the ones finished i noticed are sold out, it means the preorder is ended?
Here the link to the shop:
http://mysis.taobao.com/p/rd357079.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.kzBvxa&scene=taobao_shop
I just love the bear shaped aprons and the upcoming items that need to be created!!
i found some very adorable casual lolita, maybe going more into otome or fairy kei and also gothic items but i'm not sure how i can order them? I suppose they are all on preorder and the ones finished i noticed are sold out, it means the preorder is ended?
Here the link to the shop:
http://mysis.taobao.com/p/rd357079.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.kzBvxa&scene=taobao_shop
I just love the bear shaped aprons and the upcoming items that need to be created!!
