ehcappella wrote in egl no

Listens: Counting Stars

ehcappella's wardrobe post 2014 - barely by a hair


In the amazing event that my entire Photobucket goes down, here are all the photos from my wardrobe, although without the commentary.

Hello again EGL! I participated in the wardrobe last year here.

It's been two years since I started indulging in lolita fashion and I've scrambled to get my wardrobe photos done in time this year. I'm in my last stretch of classes and personal projects have kept me busy this time around. My photos won't be so meticulously labeled and detailed as last year, but I tried to keep my standard of photography up.

My wardrobe actually doubled, even tripled in some places! My closet constantly went through purges and I've settled into a kind of classic/mori/otome style. I think it suits me and I'm glad to have a clear vision of what I want. I've obtained many dream prints (about half of my current closet), so I'm a very happy girl. :>

Onto the photos!

****************************************************************************************

WARDROBE
I added a dresser and bookshelf in my room to increase the storage. I really needed it, my closet is as full as it should be.







The shopping bag was signed by Mari Nakamura, designer of Juliette et Justine! So I hang it on my wall as inspiration. I am almost done with my A.A. in Fashion Design so meeting her was a huge honor.

****************************************************************************************

DRESSES
I've only kept two dresses from my first year. I absolutely adore florals and embroidered pieces, so my goal is to collect them, especially those from Innocent World's 2007 - 2009 era.
I'm not a huge fan of prints, they're a dying trend to me. I'd also like to focus on more plain colored pieces for 2014.

Italics indicate dream items.


Chiffon Ribbon Print OP - Innocent World
Macaron et Mademoiselle JSK - Chess Story


Rococo Flower Print Sundress - Innocent World
Cardinal Rose JSK - Innocent World



Romantic Rose JSK - Innocent World
Embroidered wool JSK - Innocent World


Ribbon Babydoll OP - Pina Sweet Collection
Embroidered Carriage JSK - Innocent World
My highest priority is actually the Ribbon Babydoll OP in pink!


Lacy Lady OP - Angelic Pretty
Blanche Rode Ferric OP - Juliette et Justine


Ekaterina OP - Mary Magdalene
Apollonia OP - Mary Magdalene


****************************************************************************************

SKIRTS
I love the versatility skirts, especially those with high waists. I'm long-waisted so it really adds length to my legs.


Handmade Petticoat
Pintuck Ribbon Skirt in ivory - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
I don't wear the Meta skirt very much on it's own anymore, but it makes a great petti support!


Royal Rose Shirred Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
10th Anniversary Skirt in beige - Innocent World


Theresia Rose Skirt - Innocent World
Secret Rose Princess Skirt - Angelic Pretty


Classical Rose Skirt - Innocent World
Handmade Skirt

Misty Sky Skirt - Angelic Pretty
Sparkle Jimble Jellyfish Skirt - Chérie Cerise


Rabbit Gobelin Skirt - Innocent World

****************************************************************************************

BLOUSES
I purchase mostly offbrand blouses to offset the costs, but I'm dabbling in brand blouses hoping to add BTSSB's chiffon blouses to the mix!


Axes Femme, Axes Femme, 7 For All Mankind


All Forever 21.

Not pictured:
Tuck Collar Doll Blouse - Victorian Maiden 2011
Bell Sleeve Lace Blouse II - Dear Celine

****************************************************************************************

ACCESSORIES, ECT.
At this point, I had work and didn't have the ideal hours to take more photos, so a lot has been omitted out of hast and simply the lack of energy. I'm really sorry about that, but that just meants I'll have more to look forward to in 2015!







I have a nice collection of pins that I combine with the hair clips that jazz up the plain berets. There was a lovely red beret that disappeared, it was about to become a toadstool hat....

Not Pictured:
Corsages, pins, jewerly, purses, shoes, cardigans, shawls, scarves, and outerwear. ಥ_ಥ I am sorry, I really am too tired to beat the clock.

****************************************************************************************

FASHION DESIGN BONUS

As I'm finishing up my degree, I have a tiny bit more leeway with my time for personal projects! As a little bonus, I'd thought I'd share a design I'm hoping to finish to up in a week or two. I illustrate every design concept and custom draft all patterns from scratch, as professionally as I can. I normally reserve my effort for assignments, but I am offering my time and effort in exchange for some wicked gorgeous porfolio fluffing, to demonstate pattern drafting knowlege in relation to body types and technical designs. :')
What I seems to be sewing now, as I learned of the western market, is nothing but underskirts.

I post updates on my tumblr, of thread & mind. I know this is a little unorthadox to include, but I want to curb my spending this year in exchange for my own works. I'm very serious about my studies and craft and I really can't shut up when it comes to sharing it.

Here's the finished production pattern for the design below!



****************************************************************************************