xlempickax wrote in egl

Wardrobe post

Hi!
Even though this is my 10th year of lolita, this is my first wardrobe post.
As you will soon guess, Moi meme Moitie is my favorite brand, and what I love the most is colorful moitie (especially red).

Dresses:

1463096_623473377709521_779816659_n
1476399_623472544376271_294006989_n
1470079_623473411042851_923984109_n
1424536_623473421042850_366503967_n
1452108_623473397709519_1169636680_n
969297_623473127709546_143943684_n
1507829_647369598653232_2081997681_n
1454934_623472297709629_1083749724_n
1466103_623472241042968_1278038284_n
1460049_623472714376254_946235459_n
1521795_647369585319900_1189059265_n
1536487_652179988172193_1830977688_n
1560407_652180081505517_1911514403_n
1526128_647369711986554_1816005167_n
1459234_623473484376177_1325483036_n
1459138_623473247709534_678107634_n

Sets :
(one of my dresses is in this section because it's in a set with the matching jacket)

1468646_623473144376211_472232866_n
1471200_623472101042982_1598482866_n

my favorite items :
1475776_623472874376238_1911772644_n
1424269_623473157709543_426593409_n
1479524_623472367709622_637994908_n
1426306_623473064376219_1266255142_n
1483435_623472651042927_791847490_n
1486731_623472657709593_1218288717_n

1530347_647369631986562_106176532_n
1507675_647369688653223_810732226_n
1554347_647369698653222_711795075_n
1609798_647369618653230_1720015585_n
(this cape is part of a set with items I don't own)

Coats:

1488179_623472631042929_932177038_n
1604539_647369565319902_143662354_n

tops/ knits:
524481_623472884376237_1363582414_n
999213_623473081042884_1792775338_n
1422569_623472161042976_2076353771_n
1452399_623473437709515_1637550_n
1455953_623472277709631_831636506_n
1461804_623472107709648_38478708_n
1463071_623473121042880_1430380992_n
1465376_623472974376228_265556006_n
1451443_623472997709559_324022943_n
1463109_623473287709530_1993523222_n
998653_623472624376263_1951876176_n
1555500_647369625319896_660353562_n

gloves / armcovers:

969463_623472611042931_589859039_n
1460191_623473614376164_50436823_n
1469902_623472821042910_1801410688_n
1476315_623472834376242_1074943085_n

scarves:

998643_623472177709641_299565151_n
1441440_623472584376267_1672941277_n

hair accessories :

600893_623473091042883_244511524_n
988772_623472694376256_1048584965_n
996978_623473604376165_1166958436_n
1424424_623473234376202_453328957_n
1451469_623472741042918_1873803848_n
1455091_623472307709628_1857980210_n
1456500_623473511042841_1102584454_n
1459197_623472701042922_1375482102_n
1471210_623473341042858_1955770056_n
1484171_623473571042835_1228980249_n
1515026_647369578653234_95818024_n
1535438_647369551986570_1294508837_n
1549538_647369765319882_564073208_n

bags:
1424482_623472327709626_1177285857_n
1459693_623472151042977_893115856_n
1466050_623473184376207_546880924_n
1476301_623472254376300_1251244106_n

shoes:
1471194_623472574376268_205726235_n
1476081_623472837709575_1456773637_n

jewelry & chokers:
944779_623473054376220_1123358181_n
1458500_623472744376251_1981821015_n
1459183_623472144376311_1107065288_n
1459903_623472961042896_14455005_n
1460047_623473167709542_2089550407_n
1460261_623473347709524_915430432_n
1466217_623472737709585_1168474488_n
1452126_623473071042885_1839798412_n
1459121_623472674376258_2088988834_n
1467205_623472441042948_756596852_n

socks:

541851_623472137709645_1500302698_n
1441525_623472591042933_1086438487_n
1452110_623473187709540_2042304055_n
1452444_623472104376315_959506774_n
1461826_623472187709640_1521233331_n
I have two other ivory pairs but they are old/used so I decided not to include them.

I think I haven't forgotten anything.
I initially intended to take new pictures of better quality, but it seems like the end of January will be too busy to let me do so...
I hope you still enjoyed this post :)
Thanks for looking !