Wardrobe post 2014


Hello and happy new year :)

I started to wear lolita last year and I don´t have many things...but I wanted to show you what I have :)
I hope I will get more accessoires, blouses and skirts this year!

JSKs:
set 1
-AP Wonder Story
-AP Sweetie Chandelier
-AP Honey Cake
set 2
-AP Holy Night Story
-AP Sheep Garden
-AP Chess Story
set 3
-Cinema Doll JSKs and OP (I love the print*_*)
set 4
-AP Starry Night Story
-AP Bottle of Tears
-Emily Temple Cute Chocolate &Toys
set 5
-BL Melody Doll
-BL Bunny Melody
-BL Military Sweets
set 6
-IW Royal Library
-IW Philharmonie Angel
-AP Little Birds Symphonia
set 7
-Oo Jia Starry Night Theater
-BL Flower Skirt
set 8
-BL Piano cardigan
-BL cardigan
set 9
-Selfmade chocolate skirt
set 10
-Angelic Pretty, Innocent World, Bodyline

set 11
     
-all Selfmade
set 12
-Selfmade, Angelic Pretty, Bodyline & offbrand
set 13
-Socks: Angelic Pretty, Secret Shop & Bodyline
-Shoes: Bodyline, AnTaiNa
-Umbrellas: offbrand, Angelic Pretty
set 14
-Bags: Innocent World, offbrand, Bodyline
-unopened Bodyline Blouses
set 15
-offbrand, selfmade

 I also have 3 other Blouses and a few more selmade Skirts, Petticoats and offbrand jewelery and one more Bodyline JSK and brown BL Shoes.
At the moment I am waiting also for the Royal Library Skirt Brown.


i hope you like it^^