Hello! Well, this will be my very first wardrobe post! I am so glad I took the time to make it this year, because I actually wanted to make it since 2011! haha
I will only post my brand items this time, as I have too many offbrand accessories/tops/goods to take them all in pictures.
I hope you will enjoy this post! Here we go!
First, a general view of my closet!
Then I will start with the most important: my dresses!
ANGELIC PRETTY DRESSES
My chocolate/pastry themed dresses:
- AP Melty Chocolate JSK in pink
- AP Little Bear's Café JSK in mint
- AP Royal Chocolate JSK (first release) in pink
- AP Petit Patisserie JSK in pink
- AP Melty Cream Doughnut JSK in brown
My yellow dresses (it seems that AP is making yellow dresses lighter every year XD My Sweet Jam is so dark next to the other ones):
- AP Sweet Jam JSK
- AP Sugar Pansy OP
- AP Powder Rose JSK
- AP Eternal Rose Bouquet JSK
My other AP dresses:
- AP Fantasic Dolly JSK in black
- AP Candy Treat JSK in black
- AP Dream Sky OP (second release) in lavender
- AP Milky Planet JSK in blue (I won this one at the AP Paris tea party this summer! I was so lucky! It wouldn't have been a dress I would have bought otherwise^^')
- AP Colorful Sherbet Skirt in yellow x lavender
This is my only skirt. I am basically not a skirt person, I definitely prefer JSKs. Again, I won this one during a tea party and this is why I kept it!
- AP Lyrical Bunny Salopette
I used to have a thing for salopettes 1-2 years ago. I will not buy new ones now as it's not really my style anymore, but I still really like this one so I kept it for casual days!
- BTSSB Heart Marble Chocolate and Sugar Coated Cookies JSK in brown
- BTSSB Cherry Cherry Fallin' Cherry JSK in white
- BTSSB Princess Honey's Tea Salon JSK in ivory
- BTSSB Snow Dot JSK in yellow
- BTSSB Fragrant Rose Memories JSK in sepia
- Innocent World Antique Pansy JSK in antique green
- Alice and the Pirates Elisabeth Bride of the Death JSK in beige
- Metamorphose Fancy Egg JSK in pink
- AP Sugar Dream Doll Cutsew
- AP Fluffy Ribbon Frill Bolero
- AP Cutlery Embroidery Bolero
- AP Sugar Hearts Cutsew
- AP Royal Melty Chocolate Cardigan
I just LOVE these cardigans! My goal is to have them in all colours!
- BTSSB Ballerina Bolero
- BTSSB Transparent Knitting Bolero
- Alice and the Pirates Open Chest Lace Cardigan
- Metamorphose Lurex Ribbon Cardigan
- Vivienne Westwood Red Label Cardigan
- Knight's Bridge Cardigans & Cutsew
Knight's Bridge is a Taiwanese brand that I REALLY love! It's not a Lolita brand, but they have many cute tops that are perfect for Lolita!
- Offbrand Black Coat
- Bodyline Pink Coat
- Rocking horse shoes are from Montreal, Tea Parties and short boots are from Secret Shop, other shoes are from Bodyline
- Angelic Pretty bags and pochettes
- BTSSB bags
- Other Bags
- SWIMMER bag (one of my favourite ♥)
- AP Royal Melty Chocolate Umbrella
- AP Barrettes
I am not really into headbows and I definitely prefer barrettes, that's why I have quite a lot of them!
- AP wristcuffs
- AP Bonnets
- AP Headbows/Headbands
- AP Jewelry
- AP Badges, Wallet and Scrunchie
- BTSSB Jewelry
- BTSSB, Alice and the Pirates wristcuffs and BTSSB scrunchie
- AP Socks
- BTSSB Socks
- Metamorphose and Alice and the Pirates Socks
Woaw! That's it! Well, actually as I said I also have lots of offbrand accessories (from Chocomint, Claire's, H&M, etc.) but I definitely just can't all put them here! I think my post is already long enough^^
Anyway, Thank you for looking at my wardrobe post! I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it!