"US buyers only" ?
Hi!
I hope I'm not doing anything posting this here, since it is related to sales. It's not a sale though, and I didn't want to flood the sales threads with this.
I just wondered, I see a lot of direct sales posts mentioning "US buyers only" or "US buyers preffered". Why? I have absolutely no idea of why US persons would prefer selling to other US persons and I'm very curious!
Thank you in advance. :)
(And I won't feel offended so please be direct! :))
Milo
I hope I'm not doing anything posting this here, since it is related to sales. It's not a sale though, and I didn't want to flood the sales threads with this.
I just wondered, I see a lot of direct sales posts mentioning "US buyers only" or "US buyers preffered". Why? I have absolutely no idea of why US persons would prefer selling to other US persons and I'm very curious!
Thank you in advance. :)
(And I won't feel offended so please be direct! :))
Milo
