newsxaddicted wrote in egl

Calling all owners of the Snow Dot series by BTSSB!

I had planned a Winnie the Pooh inspired coord using BTSSB's Snow Dot skirt,
only to find that it doesn't accommodate as much poof as I'd like (I could only fit one small petticoat under it),
and the shape it gave me didn't flatter very well. So here's the question, owners of the Snow Dot JSK and OP,
does it accommodate more poof than seen in the pictures below? If so, can you provide worn pictures?
If you have no idea about this series, could you give me suggestions or an insight on other pieces
that are the same color, that might or will accommodate more poof? Thank you!
mods: I tried to tag it best as I could, please let me know if you want tags added/removed!


edit: Thank you, everyone, for all the help so far! Here's a collage of the skirt over the three pettis I have (as well as a combination of my two smaller pettis). click to zoom