This dress design includes:
- An original screenprinted illustration in metallic inks on the skirt
- A bat wing scallop sailor collar
- A generous, box-pleated skirt (appropriate for both A-line and cupcake petticoat shapes)
- Two colourways (black with silver and blue with gold)
- Six sizes (sizes 6-16, Australian sizing; sizes 2 through 12, US sizing)
This past weekend, a few of us took a little field trip to the local rock pools where the lovely Holly (in blue) and Sharon (in black) showed off the dresses. They actually drew quite a bit of interest from tourists and locals going by!
Hope you like the photos we took!
And for a clearer view of the details, here are the dresses on the sewing mannequin:
Nightmare Rising JSK in Black x Silver
Nightmare Rising JSK in Blue x Gold
Thank you for taking a look! Hope you enjoyed the photos!
These dresses will also be making an appearance at PMX in California next month as a part of the fashion show.