go_slow_ly wrote in egl

I Like Kawaii People (blog translation)

I just learned that Innocent World's main designer, Yumi Fujiwara, has made a new blog and I was reading through it and found this kind of adorable entry. I thought it would be fun to share a translation here.

I did this kind of fast since it's in the middle of the night here :x

~~~~~~~~
I Like Kawaii People

We will be having a Best Dresser Grand Prix contest at our Kobe shop.
I love kawaii people and pretty people.
Whenever I see fashionable and kawaii people I get full of happy feelings.
Some people are born with beauty, but I always admire girls who think "I want to be kawaii!" and always dress fashionably.
It's so hard to wake up early and be sleepy, isn't it? But I think people who wake up early, do their hair and makeup, and dress in the cutest clothes and can refreshingly wish you a good morning are fantastic.
Those kinds of people make everyone around them feel happy. It may be just a little bit, but I do feel happiness when I meet a pretty girl.
To those of you who are working towards being more kawaii or fashionable, I was hoping I could offer some advice to you through this blog. Also, I plan to introduce some classic lolita confidential secrets and tips.

~~~~~~~~

Ok, ladies, if you want to please Fujiwara-san you'd better start waking up early!

Another point of interest I found out on the blog was that IW is planning on releasing a 15th anniversary mook in December! I hope it's the kind with a free gift inside!