Your opinion of these Lolita Taobao Stores?
I am looking for a good warm Loli coat for the Winter, and I've gone up and down every single Taobao shop review I could find, but have only found one or two places that are reviewed well and actually have coats in stock! D:
I was wondering if any of you lovely lolis had the experience of shopping at any of these stores, or if it looks as if you'd recommend them.
Flower Lolita
http://flower-lolita.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.d3.Bz3owi
This one, I found a positive review on, but also heard mention of other lolis that they wouldn't buy there because some of the photos are stolen. However, from my understanding of reviews on Taobao, I think they have higher ratings than a lot of the other popular ones
Fashion Shop Estherlly
http://estherlly.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.d3.kltBj6
I really like the coats on here! But they seem too cheap D:
Princess Faith
http://princessfaith.taobao.com/category.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-521707660.27.0XX9SO&mid=w-521718314-0&orderType=price_desc
These prices seem a little more normal for a coat, but I would still like an opinion from the more experienced Lolis
(No idea what the name is, Sorry!)
http://shop35601465.taobao.com/category.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-2323410496.29.v8OMs1&mid=w-2370127363-0&orderType=price_desc
This one has very great ratings on Taobao as far as I can tell!
Strawberry Witch
cmloli.taobao.com
I have see a review but they still seem sketchy to me for some reason X<
LoliMaiden
http://shezbystyle.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w1017-1861862077.75.xLrSGd&search=y&scid=386158394&viewType=grid&orderType=_hotsell&pageNum=2#anchor
Please answer as I will be making my first Taobao purchase as soon as I get replies! I will also be posting my reviews. I appreciate now how helpful they are now that I've had to use them so much to help in buying from Taobao! If you have bought from these stores please let me know the sizes as I'm very small I have a 23 inch waist and measure 5'1" ><... So my reason for buying on Taobao apart from being very loli and cute is that the coats where I live simply do not fit me and I end up looking like I'm wearing my fathers coat :(
I was wondering if any of you lovely lolis had the experience of shopping at any of these stores, or if it looks as if you'd recommend them.
Flower Lolita
http://flower-lolita.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.d3.Bz3owi
This one, I found a positive review on, but also heard mention of other lolis that they wouldn't buy there because some of the photos are stolen. However, from my understanding of reviews on Taobao, I think they have higher ratings than a lot of the other popular ones
Fashion Shop Estherlly
http://estherlly.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.d3.kltBj6
I really like the coats on here! But they seem too cheap D:
Princess Faith
http://princessfaith.taobao.com/category.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-521707660.27.0XX9SO&mid=w-521718314-0&orderType=price_desc
These prices seem a little more normal for a coat, but I would still like an opinion from the more experienced Lolis
(No idea what the name is, Sorry!)
http://shop35601465.taobao.com/category.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-2323410496.29.v8OMs1&mid=w-2370127363-0&orderType=price_desc
This one has very great ratings on Taobao as far as I can tell!
Strawberry Witch
cmloli.taobao.com
I have see a review but they still seem sketchy to me for some reason X<
LoliMaiden
http://shezbystyle.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w1017-1861862077.75.xLrSGd&search=y&scid=386158394&viewType=grid&orderType=_hotsell&pageNum=2#anchor
Please answer as I will be making my first Taobao purchase as soon as I get replies! I will also be posting my reviews. I appreciate now how helpful they are now that I've had to use them so much to help in buying from Taobao! If you have bought from these stores please let me know the sizes as I'm very small I have a 23 inch waist and measure 5'1" ><... So my reason for buying on Taobao apart from being very loli and cute is that the coats where I live simply do not fit me and I end up looking like I'm wearing my fathers coat :(
