Axes femme in Paris !
Hi everyone !
As it is said in the title, Axes Femme will open a store in Paris soon !
I believe it will be their first store outside Japan ?
So I'm posting this in advance, please visit them if you stop by Paris !
If some of you don't know this amazing brand yet, it's time for you to discover it : http://www.axesfemme.com/index.html
While it is not always strictly Lolita, their products are very often loliable, and are used and loved by Lolitas in Japan.
And sometimes, they even make things that could be perfectly considered as Lolita.
So, when I was in Osaka, in July, I went several times in they shops and the staff there was very friendly.
They asked me where I came from and I told them that I came from France, and they were very happy
to see that I knew and loved their brand (because the concept of their brand is 'cute and stylish like a French girl' ^^').
They then told me that they would be opening a store in Paris veru soon, probably around October.
Since this is not a widely known brand, I wanted to tell you all about this, and to ask you to include them
in your touristic tour if you visit Lolita/loliable stores in Paris, to show them some support so they can stay here for a long time !

It's written "Anecdote is the new concept of Axes Femme for Europe. Opens in Paris in October 2013".
Their future website (from which the above image is taken from) : http://www.anecdote-axesfemme.com/
Thank you for reading :) !
P.S. : If you are wondering (like me before) how the name of this brand is pronouced,
(for those who can't read katakana) it's 'akushizu fam' xDDD.
