My first time doing a preview (laughs). Please remove it if I did something wrong since I am still a starter on EGL. [Spoiler (click to open)]So a lo~ng time ago I made my first purchase on a lolita JSK. Since it was our first purchase from internet and the lolita fashion was a shock and a whole new thing to my parents we decided not to buy brand yet. We browsed around, my parents almost fell for Milanoo and me and my mom saw this JSK ( http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-2056/Sweet-Lolita-%22Unicorn-Carriage%22/Detail ) and since we both liked it we ordered it... We waited for a really long time and called them to find out it had some transportation problem but it would arrive soon.
Last nightmy mom came home and she had the JSK with her! I got really hyper and happy, finally having my first lolita related item. Here are some pictures I got (saddly no petticoat ;-; I am waiting for next months big package from China, I ordered two petticoats):





Despite the time I had to wait, I was pleased enough with my purhase. The lace it has is not the best but for the money it costed I shouldn't expect more. I would give it a 8 out of 10 ^_^
As for my parents' reaction... I figured out my dad is a big lolita hater... We got into a fight, he started making fun of my thoughts and liking of lolita fashion and started saying how people will make fun out of me and think I am crazy... Needless to say he doesn't affect me at all... The more he trys to change my mind the more I become stronger to follow this fashion. My mom told him that he should get used it like she tries to do.
When they saw me on the JSK my dad started laughing and got angry called me Heidi and left... My mom thought it was very bizarre but still cute looking. I now can't wait for the package I'm waiting from China. When I'll recieve it I will be able to roam the roads on my lolita clothes <3 I'm very excited for it and finally I found something very precious for me and that I love very much... Lolita has changed my life to the better!
Last nightmy mom came home and she had the JSK with her! I got really hyper and happy, finally having my first lolita related item. Here are some pictures I got (saddly no petticoat ;-; I am waiting for next months big package from China, I ordered two petticoats):





Despite the time I had to wait, I was pleased enough with my purhase. The lace it has is not the best but for the money it costed I shouldn't expect more. I would give it a 8 out of 10 ^_^
As for my parents' reaction... I figured out my dad is a big lolita hater... We got into a fight, he started making fun of my thoughts and liking of lolita fashion and started saying how people will make fun out of me and think I am crazy... Needless to say he doesn't affect me at all... The more he trys to change my mind the more I become stronger to follow this fashion. My mom told him that he should get used it like she tries to do.
When they saw me on the JSK my dad started laughing and got angry called me Heidi and left... My mom thought it was very bizarre but still cute looking. I now can't wait for the package I'm waiting from China. When I'll recieve it I will be able to roam the roads on my lolita clothes <3 I'm very excited for it and finally I found something very precious for me and that I love very much... Lolita has changed my life to the better!
