Fanplusfriend Fairy Twilight Skirt Review & Competition / Giveaway
Hi all! I've gone ahead and put together a review of the Fairy Twilight skirt in this blog post and this video. My knowledge of digital editing is pretty low so both are a little rough around the edges but I hope they contain at least a little useful information! Let me know if you have any questions about the skirt. Also, there is a competition & giveaway attached to the video & blog post and I'd love it if you entered, the more the merrier!
(It closes April 7th midnight BST, so that's roughly 12 hours from when this post is made!)
Don't worry, the video and post won't be taken down when the competition is closed, so if you're looking for FpF reviews it'll still be there!
(It closes April 7th midnight BST, so that's roughly 12 hours from when this post is made!)
Don't worry, the video and post won't be taken down when the competition is closed, so if you're looking for FpF reviews it'll still be there!
