Help with Bodyline Blouse
I'm fairly new to lolita and would appreciate a little advice on a purchase I made a while back. I bought this Bodyline blouse . I was taking a risk because I had not seen a review or a buyer's picture; I was worried that the satin ribbons would look tacky. As it turns out,I think the ribbons are fine: but the lace looks like this:

On the end of the sleeve:

Try to ignore that I managed to button in up wrong here :/

It looks kind of...mangled. What do you think, egl? Am I overreacting or is it unwearable?
Can anybody who is knowledgeable in this area tell me what it would take to replace the lace? It's probably too difficult for me to do on my own, but I know people who might be willing to do it for me for some extra cash. How much of the blouse would need to be taken apart; do you think is it worth it? I'm willing to take additional pictures if needed.

On the end of the sleeve:

Try to ignore that I managed to button in up wrong here :/

It looks kind of...mangled. What do you think, egl? Am I overreacting or is it unwearable?
Can anybody who is knowledgeable in this area tell me what it would take to replace the lace? It's probably too difficult for me to do on my own, but I know people who might be willing to do it for me for some extra cash. How much of the blouse would need to be taken apart; do you think is it worth it? I'm willing to take additional pictures if needed.
