My first dress and first post!
Hi everybody! If this isn't an appropriate topic or I'm doing it wrong, let me know, but I wanted to share my excitement over buying my first brand dress! It's the Mary Magdalene OP that just came into stock on their site: http://www.marymagdalene.jp/contents/dress/251/0104/ and I think it's just totally simple and gorgeous. I purchased the Milky Mint color, but love the brown as well. The people who took my order were lovely and prompt and helpful, and they mailed the dress the day after I paid. I'm very pleased. <3
Does anyone else plan on purchasing this release? Also, I've noticed that MM is one of the less-worn (or at least less-posted-about) major brands. Is that because there is less shirring (and thus less size flexibility) in their construction, or is the simpler, non-print aesthetic just not as popular right now?
Anyway, thanks for letting me share, and please correct me if I'm in the wrong place! I checked in the rules but couldn't see if "OMG I'm excited" posts were on-topic or not lol. Have a lovely day. :)
Does anyone else plan on purchasing this release? Also, I've noticed that MM is one of the less-worn (or at least less-posted-about) major brands. Is that because there is less shirring (and thus less size flexibility) in their construction, or is the simpler, non-print aesthetic just not as popular right now?
Anyway, thanks for letting me share, and please correct me if I'm in the wrong place! I checked in the rules but couldn't see if "OMG I'm excited" posts were on-topic or not lol. Have a lovely day. :)
