Loresandpenates Wardrobe
Hello EGL,
This is my first time contributing to the yearly wardrobe posts. I am mainly interested in otome-kei and classic pieces, but I do enjoy the occasional sweet. My collection has been sitting in a suitcase for over a month as I had been overseas and we'd just moved house, so apologies in advance for some of the more wrinkled items ;-)
Enjoy!
Emily Temple Cute
Antique Jewelry JSK
Pippi Longstocking Print JSK
Note Poodle Print JSK
Falling Alice JSK
Cupcake Print JSK
Milk
Cruise Print JSK. The print is fantastic, unfortunately my photography isn't doing it justice.
Innocent World
Antique Book JSK (long version)
Little Rose OP
Melissa JSK
Jane Marple
Dream dress! Logo Print JSK & socks - just need the matching bag and jewelry now.
Victorian Frames OP
Juliette et Justine
Star Money OP
La fête d Saint-Valentin
Angelic Pretty
Moon Night Theater Tiered JSK
Royal Chocolate Low Waist JSK. Size L is too big for me so I'll either need to try to trade for a smaller size, or to get it altered.
Mary Magdalen
Angelica OP
Blouses/Cutsews
Book of Deer (adorable illustrations!), Jane Marple, Jane Marple
Top row: Gmarket, Vintage, Offbrand, Offbrand
Bottom row: AP, Beth, IW, Meta, IW
Skirts
ETC, IW and Atelier Boz
Jackets/Coats
Victorian Maiden
H&M
Amazing jacket from the 40s (I also collect some clothing from the 40-60s), vintage and offbrand.
Offbrand
Accessories
AATP giant cat scarf, the rest is vintage or ebay
Cardigans
My more "interesting" cardigans. Offbrand top left, vintage top right, bottom is Shirley Temple and AP.
Socks
My very small brand sock collection. I'm tall so I wear boring tights more often as they tend to fit better. I'm going to buy Misty Sky someday... hopefully.
Jewelry/Head wear
KumaCrafts necklace, Jane Marple Holy Water necklace, vintage/etsy/offbrand jewelry, and various hair pieces.
Shoes
Bags
IW and muchacha ahcahcum
In the Mail
Jane Marple Swan Embroidery Blouse (in mint)

