ninjalily13 wrote in egl 😊hopeful

Science Lolita



Hello everyone!
So, this actually happened a few weeks back and I just now got the idea to ask you all.
A few weeks ago near the beginning of school I was wearing Lolita (and had been pretty frequently), on my way to first block I get stopped by one of my schools science teachers. (Chemistry, Bio-Med, etc)  She's really known around the school for being 'odd' and extremely enthusiastic.(One of our schools rival's teams is The Jackets (like the bugs) and she always dresses up as a bee those days holding a fly swatter xD) So she came up to me, I think I was wearing AP or IW, and complimented me. I, of course, thanked her and was about to get to class when she asked me something along the lines of:
    "Oh, if you see a dress like those ones you wear that are science themed, could you send me a link or something! Then we could match!"
Astonished, I only got out a nod before huddling into my class.
So now I'm thinking, do you all know any 'science themed' Lolita dresses? Any kind, really. I'm curious now that I've gotten myself thinking about it.  I'm not sure if they were ever made into dresses, but I do think I recall seeing some prints that people made that were sort of science based.
Also if any of you have pictures of Science themed coords, those would be nice to see also!
Thank you!

(I hope I did this right! If not, feel free to tell me so I can change it!)



Oh wow!  I didn't expect so many people to reply! Those prints are all so gorgeous! *3* Thank you all who contribruted!