The Woebegone Emmelina JSK
After several rounds of IW Oddment Lucky Packs, there's a certain dress that seems to be cropping up a lot...
The Emmelina JSK!
It seems that everyone is trying to sell or trade theirs. I've even heard it referred to as "THAT dress" on the sales-comm lol. I have one in pink too from when I split an oddment pack with
arsenicold_lace.
So I'm curious as to how many people have it, and I keep having this fantasy of having a meetup with people just wearing Emmelina, and give this poor dress a little love, it seems to have such a "misfit" reputation.
Do you have an Emmelina JSK? Made any coordinates with it?
My opinion: I actually have a secret fondness for it. It's really nice in person, light and airy, it reminds me of my grandma's silk scarves - she had a really amazing collection. Hmm, maybe I will try to get one of those whitexblack dot chiffon jsk from last year's Metamorphose LP that everyone was trying to get rid of, then the two misfit JSK can hang together in my closet... Sorry that this sounds crazy, I anthropomorphize my dresses...don't lie, you know you do it too heeheehee.
The Emmelina JSK!
It seems that everyone is trying to sell or trade theirs. I've even heard it referred to as "THAT dress" on the sales-comm lol. I have one in pink too from when I split an oddment pack with
So I'm curious as to how many people have it, and I keep having this fantasy of having a meetup with people just wearing Emmelina, and give this poor dress a little love, it seems to have such a "misfit" reputation.
Do you have an Emmelina JSK? Made any coordinates with it?
My opinion: I actually have a secret fondness for it. It's really nice in person, light and airy, it reminds me of my grandma's silk scarves - she had a really amazing collection. Hmm, maybe I will try to get one of those whitexblack dot chiffon jsk from last year's Metamorphose LP that everyone was trying to get rid of, then the two misfit JSK can hang together in my closet... Sorry that this sounds crazy, I anthropomorphize my dresses...don't lie, you know you do it too heeheehee.
