Mainly, my questions revolve around the shops :)
I want to visit Bodyline and maybe Baby, depending on the amount of money I've saved by that time.
I know nothing of shop etiquette in Japan!
* Is it like a western shop, where you take things off a rail/stand and take them to a counter?
* Is it okay to go shopping in full Lolita dress? (stupid questions from a stupid person I guess)
* Are you allowed to try on shoes in the shop?
* Are there any specific things I should know about when visiting a shop in Japan? (So I don't look like a complete dick in front of everyone)
* I have a decent grip on Japanese, but are there any phrases I should know in particular?
I'm so sorry if any of these have been asked before. I need them explained to me in simple terms Haha ^_^;