rozzy2 wrote in egl 😴sleepy

IW Sizing Questions

IW makes such beautiful pieces, I've had my eye on a few for a while. However I'm quite short (around 5') with a short torso and larger bust, it's hard for me to fit into pieces with a drop waist or a long bodice. 

Many of IW's JSKs look like they have a long bodice (compared to other brands), which makes sizing difficult as usually long bodice dresses look horrible with my body type. Are they really much longer than other brand pieces (i.e. AP, Meta, etc) or is it just the way the bodice is cut? Do any IW JSKs particularly flatter a larger bust on a petite frame? And are their skirts much longer than other brands too?

I guess what I want to ask is, does IW make a JSK with a shortish bodice and a skirt that's not excessively long? If you could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.