How to: Lolita Phone Case
Hello everyone,
I have a tutorial for a lolita phone case, though I am new member on egl so I'm kinda nervous about posting a full tutorial just off the bat. Could someone give a tutorial to posting a tutorial? (^_^)
This is a picture of my recovered phone case for people who are interested (All my pictures are on Flickr with a rough guide on how to the the recovering).

Thank you very much~!
(PS: Sorry for my blatant newbie-ness)
I have a tutorial for a lolita phone case, though I am new member on egl so I'm kinda nervous about posting a full tutorial just off the bat. Could someone give a tutorial to posting a tutorial? (^_^)
This is a picture of my recovered phone case for people who are interested (All my pictures are on Flickr with a rough guide on how to the the recovering).

Thank you very much~!
(PS: Sorry for my blatant newbie-ness)
