Nemacon is running from Saturday 23rd June to Sunday 24th June
Check out the sparkly and amazing Nemacon website here
I'm here to let you know about the Lolita side of the event.
- Lolita Bring and Buy - Get yourself some Lolita goodness with the option to actually see and touch before buying (ha - take that internet shopping). Also, if you have clothes looking at you all unworn and what not, bring 'em down and get yourself something new!
- Lolita Fashion Show - This is exciting stuff. Sit back and get your camera ready as the fashion show will appeal to every Lolita out there! Get ready to "oooh" and "aaahhhhh" on cue!
- Build Your Own Coord - Have you got your mitts on a dream dress and then are like..."OK, so how do I wear you so you fufill your awesomeness potential", or maybe you have dresses that you have worn every way you can think of. Bring your base item down and have root though our assortment of items to get inspiration on new ways to wear what you have.
- Panels - Oh yeah, we have panels-a-plenty. There will be a panel from Amazing Sonia Leong, then we have another panel we are calling Lolita 101 and then we also have a general J Fashion panel (phew - that's a load of panels right there)
- Throughout the weekend there will also be screenings of Kamikaze Girls and Mister Rococco complete with pink lemonade and pink popcorn!
- And of course, we have a Tea Party. It's gonna be a stonker this year! We have goody bags complete with tutorials for bloomers and petticoats as well as "where to buy" in the UK guides (seriously, this goody bag is awesome sauce). There will be games and prizes from fantastic independent UK based Lolita designers such as Patisserie Pink, Rocking Horse Designs and Icing Sugar.
Also, bring your none frilly pals too - loadsa stuff on offer, have a gander on the website and Facebook, you won't be disappointed.
I hope to see you there!