Bodyline Review for L016 OWH S, L457 BLK M



Harro~! Today I will be reviewing the following bodyline items,
♥L016 OWH S
♥L457 BLK M

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqnFWbVPZU&feature=g-u-u

1
2

4
6
7
8

Worn Pictures~!

2012-05-29 19-48-55.143
2012-05-29 19-49-10.719

The blouse was a perfect fit for me, which was amazing! The collar had an inch of wiggle room though. It says offwhite but it's still pretty bright of a white. No lining, no frays, or loose stitching. The fabric is very stiff, but not too bad for it's price.

Blouse: 5/5 overall
For 40 USD this was a good buy.

9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

Worn picture, With a PettiCoat!
2012-05-29 19-55-25.983

The Jumper skirt came with a headbow, which was really stiff and wrinkled. Even with a bit of work, it was very deformed and will need some serious work. The white lace around the bow was fraying, same with the dress bow. The Apron was very cute, that was actually surprising. I was going to throw it away once I bought it but after getting a closer look, I think I might actually keep it. The JSK itself fit me pretty well with a blouse under it. The print was matte, same with he crowns/tea pots. For some reason, the crowns/tea pots are upside down on skirt, but are right side up for the torso part! The dress is not lined, as most bodyline dresses aren't.

JSK: 4/5 overall
For 53 USD it wasn't bad. I am glad the apron was detachable, but the items are kinda poorly made since the bow came deformed, and the lace already fraying, but still a steal for 53!


Links to Products:
http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showTBPic.asp?name=/bodyline/photos/l016-2.jpg?5/30/2012%2012:33:09%20AM

http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showTBPic.asp?name=/bodyline/photos/l457-2.jpg?5/30/2012%2012:29:04%20AM

MUSIC: Hope this Helps by Miku Hatsune

This is my first review video, so critique is very welcomed!

For more happy fun times, catch me on my FB page: Facebook.com/kimiloukatbox
I am doing a give away when I reach 50 members~!!

Thanks again for stopping by Kimilou'sKatBox, Bringing the Kawaii to You~!