Worn photos of "Classical Puppets Daily Bell Shape Petticoat"?
Hello!
I am thinking of buying the "Classical Puppets Daily Bell Shape Petticoat" but I am not sure quite how much "poof" this gives, so I was wondering if anyone has any photos of this worn?
I know people say "medium poof" in reviews but I was hoping some people may have photos of this petticoat worn under a skirt/dress so I can see how it actually looks before I decide for sure... I was deciding between this, the "Dear Celine Frothy Petticoat I" and the "Classical Puppets Bell Shaped Petticoat" but I have a few skirts I don't really want "monster" poof with, plus I have wide hips so I am afraid that is going to result in too much extra width if I go with one of those so I'm thinking the "daily" one might be better but I'm hoping to see how it looks under a skirt before I decide...
Thanks ahead of time! :)
I am thinking of buying the "Classical Puppets Daily Bell Shape Petticoat" but I am not sure quite how much "poof" this gives, so I was wondering if anyone has any photos of this worn?
I know people say "medium poof" in reviews but I was hoping some people may have photos of this petticoat worn under a skirt/dress so I can see how it actually looks before I decide for sure... I was deciding between this, the "Dear Celine Frothy Petticoat I" and the "Classical Puppets Bell Shaped Petticoat" but I have a few skirts I don't really want "monster" poof with, plus I have wide hips so I am afraid that is going to result in too much extra width if I go with one of those so I'm thinking the "daily" one might be better but I'm hoping to see how it looks under a skirt before I decide...
Thanks ahead of time! :)
