It can only get better
So today I am as sick as a dog but soft what light through yonder window breaks? It is my Lolita order from the East and Innocent World is the sun.
Let it be known that today after months of saving I Ari Teir have finally recieved my first brand. And all I can currenty do is lie in bed and stare at it in my closet (admittedly very few seconds just to be sure it's still there you have no idea how ticked I will be if this is a dream bought on by fever).
Just wanted to share this one bright moment in what is shaping up to be a horrible day. But at least things can only go up from here.
On a totally related note anyone got any miracle flu cures to share?
Let it be known that today after months of saving I Ari Teir have finally recieved my first brand. And all I can currenty do is lie in bed and stare at it in my closet (admittedly very few seconds just to be sure it's still there you have no idea how ticked I will be if this is a dream bought on by fever).
Just wanted to share this one bright moment in what is shaping up to be a horrible day. But at least things can only go up from here.
On a totally related note anyone got any miracle flu cures to share?
