Date: Saturday, June 2, 2012.
Time: 7:00pm until 10:00pm.
We cordially invite you to join in an evening of sweet music, iridescent candlelight, sumptuous treats and of course, beautiful dresses. Come in your most ethereal Lolita fancies and fantastical headwear for a twilight extravaganza of lanterns, lace and loveliness.
Vancouver's 3rd Annual Summer International Lolita Day will be held at Trout Lake, John Hendry Park on the evening of Saturday June 2, 2012.
Feast on finger sandwiches, savory pastries, cupcakes, cake and lemonade punch accompanied by live music (TBD). We might have a group game or a pantomime, and then assemble by the lake shore to release floating lantern boats and follow the lights around the water in a frilly lantern-lit procession.
- - a twilight picnic in the park
- - live music
- - floating lanterns on the lake
- - lantern procession
- - goodie bags
Cost per person: $20
Deposit of $10 required. (I can meet up with you or if you wish to use PayPal please contact me for details such as fees etc)
- Please wear footwear appropriate for grass, sand and other park type ground. Exercise your fashion sense - we will be walking around in the dark, so stilettos are not advisable.
- Please let us know of any dietary restrictions.
- Please notify us of any +1s (boyfriends, etc) on the comments below.
- Please RSVP by Friday May 18, 2012.